Baguio reopens its doors for tourist guests and returning residents. You can now book your van trips for this destination online at BOOKTOURISTVAN.COM!
- Baguio City to SM Mall of Asia and vice versa
- Baguio City to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
- Baguio City to Dau Terminal and vice versa
- Baguio City to Clark (Note: If you’ll be coming from Clark going to Baguio, you can go to Dau Terminal to board. Dau terminal is just a few minutes away from Clark International Airport)
NOTE: Travelers going to Baguio must register at the Baguio's VISITA (Visitor Information and Travel Assistance) online portal prior to arrival. For Baguio returning residents and/or workers you have to register online at https://hdf.baguio.gov.ph/login prior to your trip
- No mask and face shield, no entry in terminals and vehicle.
- Temperatures above 37.3°C will not be allowed to ride.
Travel Document Requirements:
- Travel authority from PNP
- Certificate of employment and/or company ID
NOTE: There may be multiple travel requirements for each destination, and these may change over time. Kindly check the requirement of your respective LGUs before finalizing your trip.
NOTE: Payment centers and malls are still available, but we recommend you do digital transactions instead to avoid exposure outside.
( +63 ) 998 958 9357 | ( +63 ) 917 535 1501 | ( +63 ) 2 7507 8575
Email us at email@example.com
Follow, like, and share our social media accounts for more updates regarding trips schedules, new routes, new destinations and more: