Baguio City reopens to the tourist and you can book your trips via Pangasinan Solid North Transit at BIYAHEROES.COM!
Available schedules going to Baguio City:
- PITX to Baguio (6AM)
- PITX to Baguio (10AM)
- PITX to Baguio (1PM)
- Baguio to PITX (6AM)
- Baguio to PITX (12NN)
- Baguio to PITX (2PM)
Here's the guidelines prior entering to Baguio City:
Prior to Arrival:
- Take an RT-PCR or Antigen Test within 72hours prior to the target date of arrival. (if not vaccinated)
FOR VACCINATED TOURIST
1st dose - need to present negative anti-gen test
2nd dose - if within 14 days, need to present negative anti-gen test
Fully vaccinated - 14 days after vaccination of 2nd dose, no need for anti-gen, but must go to triage upon arrival.
2. Go to visita.baguio.gov.ph then create an account.
3. Accomplish all necessary fields then upload ID, current photo, and negative COVID-19 result.
4. Click submit then wait for the QR code confirmation in your given email address.
5. Upon receipt of confirmation, you are only allowed to enter Baguio City within 24 hours.
- Present your QR code at the border for verification based on the following:
Yellow QR: Central Triage or Camp John Hay triage
Blue QR - Hotel/ Terminal with triage
- Present your QR code to the triage staff for assessment and cross-checking
- You may now enter Baguio.
Start booking your trips online at BIYAHEROES.COM!
🔖 Settle your reservations via our multiple payment options such as GCASH, PAYPAL, ONLINE BANKING, and many more.
🔖 We also accept reservations via phone call/ SMS (0917 535 1501) or via Messenger(m.me/biyaheroesph).
📍Payment centers and malls are still available, but we recommend you do digital transactions instead to avoid exposure outside.
📍Please ensure that you have all the needed documents before traveling to avoid delays and conflict on the way.