Our online booking site for vans is now up and running.
You can now book your trips online at BOOKTOURISTVAN.COM!
- SM Mall of Asia to Cabanatuan and vice versa
- SM Mall of Asia to SM Rosales and vice versa
- SM Mall of Asia to Clark or Dau and vice versa
- Baguio to Dau and vice versa
- Baguio to Clark (Note: If you’ll be coming from Clark going to Baguio, you can go to Dau Terminal to board. Dau terminal is just a few minutes away from Clark International Airport)
NOTE: Travellers going to Baguio must register at the Baguio's VISITA (Visitor Information and Travel Assistance) online portal prior to arrival.
For Baguio returning residents and/or workers you have to register online at https://hdf.baguio.gov.ph/login prior to your trip
For tourists heading to Baguio, you must register at the Baguio's VISITA (Visitor Information and Travel Assistance - http://visita.baguio.gov.ph/ ) online portal prior to arrival.
- No mask and face shield, no entry in terminals and vehicle.
- Temperatures above 37.3°C will not be allowed to ride.
Travel Document Requirements:
- Travel authority from PNP
- Certificate of employment and/or company ID
NOTE: there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels, and these may change over time. Kindly check the requirement of your respective LGUs before finalizing your trip.
NOTE: Payment centers and malls are still available, but we recommend you do digital transactions instead to avoid exposure outside.
( +63 ) 998 958 9357 | ( +63 ) 917 535 1501 | ( +63 ) 2 7507 8575
Email us at email@example.com
Follow, like, and share our social media accounts for more updates regarding trips schedules, new routes, new destinations and more: