Good news, biyaHERO!
Please be informed that Bunso Transport will resume accepting passengers for Mindoro to Coron starting August 15, 2020. By securing a special permit from MARINA, their ferry now accepts round trip for passengers.
Additional requirements are:
- Barangay Certificate
- Travel Pass
- Health Certificate
- 20 Seats - Economy Accommodation (Price: 1, 200)
- 21 Seats - Air-conditioned Accommodation (Price: 1, 300)
Both accommodations have free lunch.
|Coron to San Jose, Mindoro||Monday and Friday||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|San Jose, Mindoro to Coron||Tuesday and Saturday||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
Book your trips online at biyaheroes.com and pay via our online payment options!
- Go to biyaheroes.com then book your ferry/boat tickets.
- Pay your reservation through our online payment option. (Payment centers and malls are still available, but we recommend doing digital transactions instead)
- If you are travelling from Coron or Mindoro, you need to visit the municipal/barangay hall to register and acquire the other requirements.
- Go to the port on your departure date with your confirmation voucher.
Enjoy a safe, digital booking experience for your boat ride as our transport partners follow the health and safety protocols from the government.