Did you know that you can study online with TESDA for FREE? Take advantage of this quarantine by studying at your own pace and gaining knowledge at the comforts of your own home.
Here's a comprehensive list of what TESDA courses are offered for free online:
- Basic Computer Operation
- Computer Systems Servicing
- Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- CAD / CAM Operation
- Animation (3D DIGITAL)
- Microsoft Online Courses
- Game Development
- Game Production Basics
- Developing 2D Games with HTML5
- Developing 2D & 3D Games with Unity
- Software Development Fundamentals
- C# Fundamentals for Beginners
- Udacity – Google Courses
- Android Development for Beginners
- UX Design for Mobile Developers
- SMART SWEEP Lecture Series
- Food and Beverage Servicing
- Waiter Servicing
- Room Attendant Servicing
- Bus Boy Servicing
- Provide Housekeeping Services to Guests
- Guest Room Attendant Servicing
- Valet Servicing
- Public Area Attendant Servicing
- Laundry Servicing
- Preparing Sandwiches
- Preparing Egg Dishes
- Preparing Vegetable Dishes
- Preparing Starch Dishes
- Preparing Salads and Salad Dressing
- Preparing Appetizers
- Preparing Desserts
- Bread and Pastry Production
- Preparing Pastry Products
- Cellphone Servicing
- Solar Night Light Assembly
- Diesel Engine Tune Up
- Automotive Battery Servicing
Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition
- Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
Trainers Methodology I
- Plan Training Session
- Facilitate Learning Session
- Conduct Competency Assessment
Trainers Methodology II
- Curriculum Development
Health, Social and other Community Development Services
- Massage Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Beauty Care (Nail Care)
Here's a quick guide on how to register online at TESDA
1. Go to the TESDA Online Program website.
2. Hit the log-in and you will be redirected to another page to create an account.
3. Completely fill out the blank portions with the correct information.
4. When you've finished filling out the blank fields, click "Create my new account". You'll receive an email confirmation with a link to click. Due to high website traffic, there may be some delay receiving this email.
How to enroll in a TESDA Online Program course
- Once you have successfully created an account, log in.
2. Choose the desired online course.
3. Select the module course you would like to take.
4. Click “Enroll me this course” located at the lower left side panel on your screen.
5. Click YES when the enrollment pop-out is prompted.
6. Congratulations! You are now enrolled in your selected TESDA online course.